The following definitions are important for the use of the http://www.solidbooster.co which belongs to Doğuş Technology.
User/Users: Real persons who become a member of the site by giving their personal data, the information requested by the contact forms contained on the site with their own explicit consent, or who only visit the site without giving their personal data
Personal Data: Refers to all kinds of information on the identified or identifiable person
Processing of Personal Data: All kinds of transactions made on personal data such as collecting, recording, retaining, maintaining, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making collectable, classifying or restricting the personal data provided that it is a part of any data recording system that is completely or partially automatic
Site: The website on the following address: http://www.solidbooster.co
FSEK: Refers to the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works No. 5846, The Law No. 5651,
The Law on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Suppression of Crimes Committed by means of such Publications,
Law No. 6698: Refers to the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
1. The website, www.solidbooster.co and all documents on the site are the property of Doğuş Technology. These documents may not be copied or reproduced except as necessary for their appearance on the on-line system. Regardless of what is mentioned above, you can print out the pages of the site for your personal use. Notwithstanding of the general principle mentioned above, Doğuş Technology may allow you to download wallpaper, screen saver and other programs from the site. The legal responsibilities that may arise following any use that violates the intellectual and industrial property rights related to the documents contained on this site belong to the user.
3. Although measures have been taken by Doğuş Technology within the bounds of possibility to ensure that the website is free of viruses and similar malicious software, the user is obliged to supply his/her own virus protection system and provide the necessary protection in order to ensure final security. Within this framework, user accept to be responsible for all errors and their direct or indirect consequences that may occur in her/his software and operating systems due to accessing the website, http://www.solidbooster.co
4. All kinds of information, pictures, descriptions and news (briefly referred to "information") on the website, http://www.solidbooster.co are only for promotional and informational purposes The User may in no case allege that the "information" contained on the website is incorrect or he/she(user) has been damaged based on this information. When the User intends to take action by referencing the information, he/she agrees that he/she is obliged to obtain the final and reliable information from Doğuş Technology and that Doğuş Technology is not responsible due to outdated information published on the website.
5. Doğuş Technology reserves the right, at its own discretion, to change the content of the site at any time, to change or terminate any service provided to users, and to delete user information and data stored on the website, http://www.solidbooster.co . Although Doğuş Technology has taken all measures to ensure that the website is error-free, it does not give any guarantee regarding any current errors or errors that may occur on the site.
6. In case of any criminal complaint or official investigation request from official authorities against the user and/or in case it is found that the user has committed any electronic sabotage or attack in a manner to prevent Doğuş Technology systems from being operated or to change operation of these systems, Doğuş Technology is entitled to investigate the credentials of the user and report it to the legal authorities.
Doğuş Technology and Solidbooster Team are responsible for ensuring the security of Solidbooster website together with all sub sites and other information systems it owns. Acts such as scans for detection of vulnerabilities that may be present in the websites and other information technology systems, abuse of detectable vulnerabilities, and giving damage to systems, and information leakage, etc. are illegal irrespective of commercial purpose, good faith or any other purpose. In case of such acts are carried out, sanctions can be applied in accordance with the Law no. 5651 on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Suppression of Crimes Committed by Means of such Publications. In the event of such attempts, Doğuş Technology reserves the right to launch legal proceedings with the type of attack, the time of the attack, the data collected under the law regarding the attacker, and to request penalties that will result in fines or imprisonment as a result of the proceedings.
7. In some cases, non-personal information may be collected. Examples of such type information include the type of internet browser you use, your operating system, the domain name of the site through which you reached our site with a link or advertisement.
8. Considerations to be Taken into Account Pursuant to the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works and the Law no. 5846 on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Suppression of Crimes Committed by Means of such Publications Law no. 5651
Users/User accept/s and declare/s that any articles, information, comments, opinions, news, images, pictures, figures, graphics and other materials belonging to Doğuş Technology or a third person or organizations may be given on the web site, that Doğuş Technology has the legal rights regulated by the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works with regard to these materials, and that they may not be copied, changed, reproduced, published, sold or made available to other persons or interfered without consent of Doğuş Technology.
All logos, brands and corporate emblems published on this site are protected by the provisions of the Decree Law Pertaining to the Protection of Trademarks numbered 556 ("Decree Law No. 556"). Logos may not be copied or used in any way. Users/User accept/s and declare/s that Doğuş Technology or any affiliated group company or their employees, directors authorized persons or entities does not have any civil or criminal liability for the inclusion of Doğuş Technology logo or the pages of the website on another website in any way, or for the use of information obtained from any content upload to the website made by third parties or visitors, or any content that does not create any liability due to the use of the internet within the framework of general applications.
Ready to manage your databases on a single screen?
Request a personalized demo to boost control!